Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless DC voltmeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cizzi

I'm looking for a DC voltmeter I can connect to the + and - terminals of my deep cycle battery located outside my house and send the data to either a device with an LCD output or computer via any kind of wireless transmission. Does such a thing exist at a cheap price? ( 50$ or less ) or would it be hard to build one? Let me know either way, thanks.

PIC's and licence free radio modules, fairly straight forward to do, and all the parts are covered in my tutorials.

While doing something like this you may as well send more data, such as battery temperature, ambient temperature, current drain/charge etc.

Can you point me to something easier to understand? Or something I can buy? My knowledge of electronics is limited. I just need to know the voltage of my battery from a remote location (less than 50 feet). I allready bought a temperature wireless transmitter from circuit city so I just need the voltage now.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back