Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HOW CAN I MAINTAIN HIGH CURRENT IN NEGATIVE DC TO DC REGULATOR?

Philenius

I have a project to design a negative DC regulator.
I have a batter of 48Vdc with 50ah so I want to regulate the voltage from -48vdc to -12vdc without affecting the current of 50ah. Please I need help anyone help me a diagram of that circuit or which is relating to my project or a advice. Remember am stepping down negative voltage.

I'm wondering if the tower generator has a diesel engine to run the generator, but also a big battery to keep some or all of the lights going for some time without the engine running. There would also be a 12 V battery to start the diesel engine.
These things are what I always called a "light tower". I wanted to associate "tower generator" with a wind turbine. Guessing now I got that wrong. :(

Ron

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back