Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyway to auto switch for an auto off operation using NE555 IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

aruneshdutta

I have a need to turn off a load after set duration like 3min(have used different value of Capacitor and resistor) I am using a NE555 IC and going ahead with designing as shown below, my application in breadboard is working but I'll to press switch each time the off timer is needed to activated, is there any way I can implement a mechanism to repeat without pressing reset button like after 3min it should again operate and repeat entire process as I'll need it in place where user won't be there for pressing button after each cycle..do guide if any other option ..thx
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
What is supposed to start the timing cycle?
Thx I want it to automatically start but again reset/restart after duration instead of staying ideal after the particular minutes, actually it would be connected to a buzzer monitoring water which I want to sound for 3 min but stop after it later again if water reaches a level the buzzer should sound this should happen without like current user input of reset button which is not possible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back