Recycle yr obsolete items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it does look like that bike has a high-capacity gas tank! Actually, high capacity everything, although the mirrors look like they may provide a little wind resistance. I don't recognize the seat, though. And the wheels were from .......?

Dean

Joel Rainville said:
Let me guess, you're a non-smoker?...
:lol:

And he probably never played with fireworks when he was younger...

Those are pretty sweet though, I wonder how long they took to make.

That is very cool, can't help feeling the wheels are a little on the small side though, not that I can think of anything else suitable.

Dr.EM said:
That is very cool, can't help feeling the wheels are a little on the small side though, not that I can think of anything else suitable.

It looks like it would be possible to add black rubber O rings around these small wheels, so the metal part would be the wheel hubs. It would look awesome. I think I'm gonna try it

The shock absorber springs look like cigarette lighter components, too. (flint spring).
JB

I used to dismantle BIC lighters to refill them. When I put back the flint-wheel (with a new flint each time), if it was backwards then the lighter didn't light.
Therefore this cool motorcycle won't go in reverse very well.
Don't big, heavy real motorcycles have a reverse? :?:

Rubber grommets would make nice tires for it. :lol:

On closer inspection its engine is a twin cylinder V, with a couple of extra cylinders at the sides making a Boxer engine like in a Volksvagen, Porsche and Subaru. Its crankshaft would be a nightmare. :lol:

Between the "V" cylinders and the horizontally-opposing cylinders, you have a 4-cylinder cross between a Harley and a BMW.

No, I'm not a smoker. And I still don't see the cigarette lighter as the seat. Do you guys use funny-looking lighters over there? When the first "You don't smoke" comment came across, I re-examined the seat and thought, "Cigar clipper?"

Dean

Are you sure you're looking at the seat? :lol:

I'm pretty sure you have the universal BIC lighters in the US. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…