Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Obsolete bridge rectifier replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
None, a technician would build a machine to do it for them.

How many technicians does it take to change a light bulb?:happy:
by the time we have solved what type of lamp to use, and how to power it, it will be sunrise the next morning...

How many technicians does it take to change a light bulb?:happy:

Technician? It only takes one because a technician knows what he/she is doing and knows which way to turn a wrench, and estimate a torque spec. "How many technology managers or PhD researchers does it take" is a completely different question with, surprisingly, the same answer. Yes, it only takes one PhD to screw in a light bulb ( I know this from experience). I just hold the bulb in the socket and the whole world revolves around me!

PhDs would write a paper first;

The effects of incremental rotation forces as applied to the the quantum dispersion of a photon emitting element.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back