Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recycle yr obsolete items

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

what a great idea :D

Attachments

• picture_571.jpg
    picture_571.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,202
Yes, it does look like that bike has a high-capacity gas tank! Actually, high capacity everything, although the mirrors look like they may provide a little wind resistance. I don't recognize the seat, though. And the wheels were from .......?

Dean

Joel Rainville said:
Let me guess, you're a non-smoker?...
:lol:

And he probably never played with fireworks when he was younger...

Those are pretty sweet though, I wonder how long they took to make.

Dr.EM said:
That is very cool, can't help feeling the wheels are a little on the small side though, not that I can think of anything else suitable.

It looks like it would be possible to add black rubber O rings around these small wheels, so the metal part would be the wheel hubs. It would look awesome. I think I'm gonna try it :D

The shock absorber springs look like cigarette lighter components, too. (flint spring).
JB

I used to dismantle BIC lighters to refill them. When I put back the flint-wheel (with a new flint each time), if it was backwards then the lighter didn't light. :(
Therefore this cool motorcycle won't go in reverse very well.
Don't big, heavy real motorcycles have a reverse? :?:

Rubber grommets would make nice tires for it. :lol:

On closer inspection its engine is a twin cylinder V, with a couple of extra cylinders at the sides making a Boxer engine like in a Volksvagen, Porsche and Subaru. Its crankshaft would be a nightmare. :lol:

Between the "V" cylinders and the horizontally-opposing cylinders, you have a 4-cylinder cross between a Harley and a BMW.

No, I'm not a smoker. And I still don't see the cigarette lighter as the seat. Do you guys use funny-looking lighters over there? When the first "You don't smoke" comment came across, I re-examined the seat and thought, "Cigar clipper?"

Dean

Dean Huster said:
Between the "V" cylinders and the horizontally-opposing cylinders, you have a 4-cylinder cross between a Harley and a BMW.

No, I'm not a smoker. And I still don't see the cigarette lighter as the seat. Do you guys use funny-looking lighters over there? When the first "You don't smoke" comment came across, I re-examined the seat and thought, "Cigar clipper?"

Dean

Are you sure you're looking at the seat? :lol:

I'm pretty sure you have the universal BIC lighters in the US. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back