Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2n3819 obsolete

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr pepper

Most Helpful Member
I see I cant get these jfets anymore unless I pay over the top on ebay.
What would be a good replacement, I looked up Bf244/5, but they are dead now too.
I managed to use a J113 in my application, and I have a few of them, idss on vth are slightly different.

dr pepper, I have 15 ea 2n3819 in my stock. I am in USA I would be glad to send you some if you are willing to pay shipping costs.
Ned

Thanks for the offers guys 90 cents isnt so bad, free even better, shipping to the Uk might ruin that though.
I was wondering more about what to use instead of, the J113 is working well once rebiased, and it seems to be readily available, my local supplier in town has a few hundred of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back