Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Magnet Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrG

So, I went to this Korean Barbecue for a late lunch. It was outstanding and I was so stuffed, I could do nothing productive afterwards and gravitated to YouTube video entertainment. There, I watched a bunch of videos on Magnet Fishing. Many were from the UK but also the US.

I did not know about this and I found it amazing and I can't even explain why exactly. I am pretty impressed by some of those big magnets. It seems like the hope is to find some stolen booty from a robbery that was hastily thrown in whatever body of water was handy. Most of them looked like some pretty nasty bodies of water.

Lots of Guns (Gee, I wonder how they got there)

Some bikes, pedal and otherwise

I swear that the found bracelet at 15:13 was made with resistors as decorations.

Any one ever do this stuff?

I am wondering how long until the History channel has a magnet fishing show. :)

They used to have a couple of companies advertising fishing magnets in the back part of Popular Mechanics and Popular Science magazines.

Hey shortbus= **broken link removed**. Could it be? ;););)

Sure hope so. My wife and I have a standing joke, that on my death bed I'll call her close and whisper to her"oak island". Like "rosebud" in Citizen Kane. I was so hooked on the show and she couldn't understand why, but have now gotten over the affliction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back