Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The $10,000 Magnet Motor Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

4pyros

Most Helpful Member
Does anyone remember this one.
Well its over after three years.
No one won!

Somebody actually won the prize but the effects of the device caused it to be banned.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember this one.
Well its over after three years.
No one won!

Hi 4ypros

No I don't remember it. But at least we can talk about this stuff here...We all know they don't work...but at least we can show the Videos etc.

Many other Forums out there will not allow any stuff like this. Like a "bury your head in the sand" kind of thing.

Thing is for the other Forums that refuse to face or deal with this issue is...it will NEVER go away. The quest for free energy is ongoing. As impossible as it is.

At least we are allowed to speak about this. That is another feather in the Cap for ETO. And the amazing Team that drew up the updated Rules after the "stuff" that happened a while back.

They all were open minded and created rules that allow free discussion about almost anything within reason.

This special place is almost Magical to me. That is why I love so much here and hate so little.

Just thought all should know it. And I am sure I not alone in my feelings. I am the one that gets it off my chest though. I say things that need to be said.

No matter the consequences...in this case good.

As always, I love everyone of you.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited by a moderator:
At least we are allowed to speak about this. That is another feather in the Cap for ETO. And the amazing Team that drew up the updated Rules after the "stuff" that happened a while back.
Yes it was a good team that was put together to put ETO back together.
I wasted an hour or so of my life last night trying to find a magnet motor that really worked to no avail.
Thats how I found the video of the challenge.
Reading thru the comments, some guy said even though no one could prove it over unity works and listed some companies saying they are selling stuff.
When I looked at a few of those companies I found nothing has shipped yet!!! but they will sell you them.
Its crazy.

I don't have a problem talking about it but it should be ridiculed to same the point as someone saying or trying to prove the earth is flat when a 6yo kid knows better.

I don't have a problem talking about it but it should be ridiculed to same the point as someone saying or trying to prove the earth is flat when a 6yo kid knows better.
No they should not be ridiculed, for the naive I feel sorry and wish I could help them so they don't wast anymore of there lives on the notion.
For the people taking advantage of the naive, I hate them for asking for money or selling stuff that doesn't work.

Hi nsaspook

You know what, we are a different bunch of people here. Somehow, no matter our differences..we seem to get along together.
I have soul searched why...I don't know why.

I cannot lay my finger on what makes ETO so special. After all we have been through.

As a friend I am going to throw a question at you....."have you ever felt more relaxed or at ease than here". Like not a busy place. But feels like home?

Sit down and relax and chill kind of stuff.

Hows that?

Regards,
tvtech

No they should not be ridiculed, for the naive I feel sorry and wish I could help them so they don't wast anymore of there lives on the notion.

For the truly naive who slept from kindergarten to grade school OK, but really what percentage of those that ask 'questions' about the subject in a technical forum like this are in that group? Most are not scammers but a large number are 'alternative' technologist that think they will prove the fancy experts with their fancy math and schooling wrong. Talking logically and scientifically to them is a waste of time and life is too short.

Last edited:
For the truly naive who slept from kindergarten to grade school OK, but really what percentage of those that ask 'questions' about the subject in a technical forum like this are in that group?
Seen a few, but I ment generally speaking.

Many other Forums out there will not allow any stuff like this. Like a "bury your head in the sand" kind of thing.

Not burying your head in the sand, but a realization that true believers will never be convinced that those topics are not worth my time. Of course, it must be good science since the U.S. Government gave a patent on it.

I won't waste my time explaining anything to a true believer. I'll let them rant about the opposition being members of a vast conspiracy.

Of course, one might want to read this 1880's article ....

Attachments

• MAN's_CREDULITY.pdf
    53.1 KB · Views: 400

The problem is, the majority of the people who thing the earth is flat think there is some conspiracy theory, ie the government or big business trying to hide something :rolleyes:. It goes without saying that ignorant people will still be ignorant, no matter how much information you give them , or how wrong you prove them.

Theres also this:
**broken link removed**

Anyway, back on topic. Sometimes I "go" to that part of youtube simply out of curiosity (its fun to watch and figure out), if we had free energy figured out, quite alot would have changed. But we dont. The only hope we have to actually get something close to "free energy" is to fund the scientific community and find a way to bring new young minds in.

The problem is, the majority of the people who thing the earth is flat think there is some conspiracy theory, ie the government or big business trying to hide something :rolleyes:. It goes without saying that ignorant people will still be ignorant, no matter how much information you give them , or how wrong you prove them.

It's not ignorance we should ridicule, it's stupidity/gullibility and as most here say they won't change until hit by a truck but the truly naive might learn a survival skill that will help them see the hucksters of the world clearly.

A fool and his money is soon parted.
---- Dr John Bridges, 1587

Junk science has and will continue to convince governments and people to fund their activities. It's been going on a very, very, long time. The internet, like you tube and sources like crowd funding, seems like fertile ground to continue Dr Bridges saying.

Uh, you mean the earth isn't flat? I beg to differ, have you ever been to Kansas?

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back