Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The $10,000 Magnet Motor Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Geodetic_System

Kansas is probably well within the flattening figure of 1/298.257223563

I've driven Kansas, from KC to Elkhart ... and it is flat.

Ok, you got me, just don't fall of the edges or get the peel juice in the eyes. :nailbiting:
smashedorange.jpg

^^^ Oh no.

Earth is actually round?? with a few really flat places though??

I have lots to learn still. Bugger that Flat Earth forum I am a Member of. They have lied to me.
I don't like that.

I consider myself as knowledgeable in these matters. Now I don't know anymore. I am confused.

Has anyone proof here that the Earth is actually "round".

Forget the "so called Moon Landing". That was apparently shot in a Studio. So, I don't know.

I am really confused now.

My whole life and understanding of stuff is in turmoil. Am I actually real? Do I actually exist?. Am I from another Planet and accidentally landed here. Why can I not think the same as others here? What is different about me?. Am I strange?.

Do I act funny? Am I different?.

So many questions.

Hurry please. I need the answers before Tomorrow. It's a really important because I only realized today I will fail everything if I don't get answers Tonight.

Billy...the Kid...:)

Billy Mayo is my wayward "relative". He was into planes and that. Not flying them..just doing Engineering on electronics. Like fixing stuff.
Luckily for him, nothing worked anymore after he tried repairs. Planes could not take off. And the boards he tried fixing made things worse...

Think about this while I am on a roll:

1. Pilot..my left engine has got a miss fire.
2' Billy..I can sort it. Did some boards Today...
3. Pilot..bring a working board. I need to fly...
4. Billy...got it. You are good to go. Sorted.
5. Pilot...thanks...
6. Pilot..Billy..nothing is working now..I had certain stuff working...now all is dead....
7. Billy....that damn Internet......

Yip that is the way it is.

Regards,
tvtech

PS: I just had to post this. Hope you enjoyed it :wideyed:

^^^ Oh no.

Earth is actually round?? with a few really flat places though??

I have lots to learn still. Bugger that Flat Earth forum I am a Member of. They have lied to me.
I don't like that.

I consider myself as knowledgeable in these matters. Now I don't know anymore. I am confused.

Has anyone proof here that the Earth is actually "round".

Forget the "so called Moon Landing". That was apparently shot in a Studio. So, I don't know.

I am really confused now.

My whole life and understanding of stuff is in turmoil. Am I actually real? Do I actually exist?. Am I from another Planet and accidentally landed here. Why can I not think the same as others here? What is different about me?. Am I strange?.

Do I act funny? Am I different?.

So many questions.

Hurry please. I need the answers before Tomorrow. It's a really important because I only realized today I will fail everything if I don't get answers Tonight.

Billy...the Kid...:)

Billy Mayo is my wayward "relative". He was into planes and that. Not flying them..just doing Engineering on electronics. Like fixing stuff.
Luckily for him, nothing worked anymore after he tried repairs. Planes could not take off. And the boards he tried fixing made things worse...

Think about this while I am on a roll:

1. Pilot..my left engine has got a miss fire.
2' Billy..I can sort it. Did some boards Today...
3. Pilot..bring a working board. I need to fly...
4. Billy...got it. You are good to go. Sorted.
5. Pilot...thanks...
6. Pilot..Billy..nothing is working now..I had certain stuff working...now all is dead....
7. Billy....that damn Internet......

Yip that is the way it is.

Regards,
tvtech

PS: I just had to post this. Hope you enjoyed it :wideyed:
WOW

Hay I will sell you these planes for $5;

Attachments

• Free-Energy-Plans-Phone-Line-Current-draw.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 740
The earth is not round
..it is a sphereroid.

As measuremeunts improve the WGS committee will change the inverse flattening figure. Till then, our microscopic view of the flat earth remains somewhat intact. Given my height and the distance I can see ... it looks flat, so I know it's a microscopic view given my height.

The apollo mission that first travelled around the moon, cited Genesis, on that Christmas eve in 1968. The earthrise certainly looks "round." But at that distance, it would be.

And back to Kansas ... if it weren't for overpasses, Kansas would be really flat.

Last edited:

Ho my god;
https://www.fuellesspower.com/17_Perm_Magnet_mtrs.htm
Look at the gold package;
CD 1 GOLD Package 1 ( All 34 plans and 7 videos )............Only $475.00.
and;
Free Electricity from the Phone Company Plans..................only$9.95

Haha, that site has a fuel less heater.

https://www.fuellesspower.com/8_Heater2.htm

From the description on how it works

Question: How does it work? Without giving out to much free information and using our small space heater as an example, We first start with a 7" x 11" metal drum ( Which is the outer drum ). Then motor oil is then poured into the inner can, It does not consume the oil, it only uses the atoms from the oil which is very safe to use, and does not produce any odor or smell just as long as the outer container is tightly sealed. The oil can last for many years! Water can also be used and is great as a hot water heater or steam boiler system. We have a customer that used our heater to heat his existing under the floor pipe heating system in his home, and is very happy with it!

Haha, that doesnt tell me how it works.

The earth is not round
..it is a sphereroid.

As measuremeunts improve the WGS committee will change the inverse flattening figure. Till then, our microscopic view of the flat earth remains somewhat intact. Given my height and the distance I can see ... it looks flat, so I know it's a microscopic view given my height.

The apollo mission that first travelled around the moon, cited Genesis, on that Christmas eve in 1968. The earthrise certainly looks "round." But at that distance, it would be.

And back to Kansas ... if it weren't for overpasses, Kansas would be really flat.

Oh well. Awaiting a Political thread that needs to go through Moderation first. Stuff to say and all that.

Otherwise...you OK Joe??

Regards,
tvtech

"It does not consume the oil, it only uses the atoms from the oil which is very safe to use"
What the??

"It does not consume the oil, it only uses the atoms from the oil which is very safe to use"
What the??

Three to go and you are "Most Helpful Member" too.
Give me reason to Rep you. I need stuff to work with.

Got you there anyway. You deserve it. I never forget good people :)

I know you are not here now.. Open ETO next time....

Play it Forward is the way to go.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Three to go and you are "Most Helpful Member" too.
Give me reason to Rep you. I need stuff to work with.

Got you there anyway. You deserve it. I never forget good people :)

I know you are not here now.. Open ETO next time....

Play it Forward is the way to go.

Regards,
tvtech
But I was not posting for rep points.

This is interesting if you have some time to kill;
**broken link removed**

This is interesting if you have some time to kill;
**broken link removed**

I didnt RTFA the first time but I found this little gem hidden.

https://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/03/25/qeg-open-sourced/

There are a lot of grainy photos in the PDF on how to build your own. Interesting read. Says it runs on resonance. Doesn't resonance require you to keep adding energy back into the system to keep it up? Theres not much more info on the QED generator on the site, other than the PDF. Theres about 5 pages of lawyer stuff before you get to the nitty gritty.

It gets better. Anyone who tries to debunk this is a troll.

https://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/06/03/free-energy-trolls-and-debunkers-a-new-paradigm-guide/

Annnd for the final lulz
https://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/...-show-hosts-and-other-positive-change-agents/

The magnet motor problem was solved in the 60s, we then also solved the time travel problem with wormholes but that lead to the alien invasion and a massive time-loop.

Last edited:
I just want to know how the magnet motor in the video was faked. Hidden pulsed or rotating magnetic field generator, perhaps under the table?
My guess would be something much simpler.....

A motor and battery hidden in that big lump of plastic used for a base.

A clear plastic base might have been a little more impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back