Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Howard Johnson Magnet Motor.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hello all. I know perpetual motion machines are generally regarded as a no go by all in the know.

I am not advocating for or trying to promote this machine...nevertheless, I found this article very interesting...

**broken link removed**

Howard Johnson was awarded three Patents for his Machine in USA.....the very first in more than 100 Years for his "perpetual motion machine".

Normally these kind of Patent applications are not even considered.

Surely, his idea would have merit then ?

Cheers,
TV Tech

I thought Howard Johnson owned motels? :confused:

The thing I don't get is given the availability of all of this info why are all of the blueprints and renderings blurry copy's of copy's of copy's done over so many time everything is difficult to read?

Why hasn't a single person who has supposedly built one of these ever bothered to refine the blueprints to a level that can be read and properly understood again? If you are smart enough to build one of theese motors that works you are probably smart enough to run a basic CAD program and clean up the blueprints too. :(

Normally these kind of Patent applications are not even considered.
Perpetual motion machines (whatever form they take) are not patentable under European patent law and in many jurisdictions, but in the US patents can be granted for 'anything made by man under the sun'. The existence of a patent is not evidence that the patented invention works.

Some of the US patents I have read (from a UK perspective) have really surprised me. I think our patent system is a lot more sane...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back