Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adjustable Laptop Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adge

I'm completely new to the way circuit boards work so I wanted to try and make a really simple thing. Basically what I'm trying to do is attach two buttons to two motors so one button can make the stand (basically just a plate of wood or metal) move up and the other one make it move down.

I was just wondering if someone can explain to me how I would go about doing this (yes I know it's probably really simple but still...).

Just find yourself some momentary contact buttons that can handle the voltage and current from the motors and use them directly, no electronics required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back