Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robotic Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly, after all, hawks attack ornithopters (or at the very least, birds investigate them).

Last edited:
Fish robot

Whoa, $29,000 shark bait. Wonderful idea!:eek::eek:

Yeah I just read it from the newspaper too. By only seeing the picture, I thought it is a cutie little fish.. 1.5 meter OMG :D
It works only 8 hours and can do auto-recharge. And its speed, 1 meter/sec.

Lost robotic fish, last seen somewhere in the Atlantic... $10,000 reward.

**broken link removed**

Possibly, after all, hawks attack ornithopters (or at the very least, birds investigate them).

Even small birds attack ornithopters and bird-shaped electric planes. When we were working on the "Airhogs" project, we had several bird-shaped designs, and real birds would attack them constantly. It got to be a real problem.

I wonder why they attack them. You don't see regular birds attacking each other as often it seems.

Probably body language, birds feint and dodge in the air near each other all the time, if something isn't responding to your calls and doesn't act like other birds that are friendly they probably attack out of self defense or in warning. Ornithopters are at best really bad flyers =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back