Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dying birds and millions of fish... your thoughts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fireworks my ass."

Hello folks... Do I need to put this into a question ? Let's just discuss I guess...

Haarp ?
Pole Shift ?
Ronald McDonald ?

EDIT: well just so you are up to date with what's happening... here's a listing of the recent events.

Dead fish and dead birds make the news again today. Manchester England is reporting hundreds of dead fish in a pond and Sullivan, Missouri has hundreds of dead birds lining a street of their town. This makes 19 events total with the 15 events last week with the new four events this week.

Here is the complete list:

*December 30 - dead fish totaling 100,00, started washing up along the sides of the Arkansas River.

*December 30 - dead fish, over 100 tons of sardines, croakers, and cat fish wash ashore in Rio De Janerio.

*December 31 - thousands of dead birds, red winged black birds are found in Bebe, Arkansas.

*January 1 - hundreds of dead birds found near Murray State University in Kentucky .

*January 4 - 500 dead birds, red wing black birds, found along highway in Point Coupee Parish, Louisiana.

*January 4 - hundreds of dead fish wash up on the shores of St Clair River Sania, Ontario, Canada.

*January 4 - thousands of dead fish on the banks of Spruce Creek, in Orange, Florida.

*January 5 - Chesapeake Bay in Maryland sees the biggest mass kill off to date, 2 million fish.

*January 5 - Tyler Texas reports 200 dead birds.

*January 5 - 150 dead birds surface in Wilson, Tennessee.

* January 5 - 50 - 100 dead birds, crows, found on a street in Falkoeping, West Sweden.

*January 5 - Kent England, 40,000 dead velvet swimming crabs, wash ashore.

*January 5 - New Zealand, hundreds of red snapper was ashore many of these fish have no eyes.

January 5 - another dead bird event, which are the white doves in Italy. These dead birds were found to have killed themselves by over eating, authorities report, according to the Huffington Post.

On January 6 - thousands of dead fish washed ashore on Folly Beach in South Carolina, according to ABC News

January 9 - dead birds were found along a stretch of Highway 101 in California.

January 10 - dead fish were discovered floating around the Chicago lake front and harbors. Another strange event that was documented in Chicago was that Canadian Geese and Mallard Ducks were feeding off the dead fish. This is not something that is in these birds diets, according to Huffington Post.

January 11 - dead birds reported found along the street in Sullivan Missouri, according to Fox News 2.

January 12 - Manchester England reports hundreds of dead fish floating in a pond in that city.

http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture...ith-latest-dead-fish-manchester#ixzz1B0NKe8DU

Last edited:
These guys seem to not think its uncommon or suspicious.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Interesting stuff there TCM.
Thankyou for the link.

JimB

USGS National Wildlife Center has found the birds have internal "blunt force" trauma. They believe the birds were frightened by loud noises:

Agreeing with this finding later Wednesday was the U.S. Geological Survey's National Wildlife Health Center in Madison, Wisconsin, whose preliminary test results showed that the red-winged blackbirds died from blunt-force trauma.

**broken link removed**

You fail miserable tcm I'm pretty sure you're as nuts as the rest of us are. ;)

You fail miserable tcm I'm pretty sure you're as nuts as the rest of us are. ;)

Probably so but I am not known for going into a panic over what the mass media says about much of anything and I do try and show counter arguments and data in order to give the other side of the issues some light when I can.

When I don't know whats right or wrong I try to look at both sides as best as I can and then make my decisions from there.

"trauma"

Well that's just another word for "we can't tell" or "we don't know".

Don't you think it could be a HAARP test ? I mean a lot of animals died... not only birds.

"trauma"

Well that's just another word for "we can't tell" or "we don't know".

Baloney. The birds had signs of internal bleeding.

trau·ma (trôm, trou-)
n. pl. trau·mas or trau·ma·ta (-m-t)
1. A serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.
2. An emotional wound or shock that creates substantial, lasting damage to the psychological development of a person, often leading to neurosis.
3. An event or situation that causes great distress and disruption.

Last edited:
Baloney. The birds had signs of internal bleeding.

trau·ma (trôm, trou-)
n. pl. trau·mas or trau·ma·ta (-m-t)
1. A serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.
2. An emotional wound or shock that creates substantial, lasting damage to the psychological development of a person, often leading to neurosis.
3. An event or situation that causes great distress and disruption.

From falling from the sky.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol loud noise... from fireworks... yeah right

And I guess the same thing happened everywhere in the world at the same time ?

There's something behind this scam

I see somebody is learning the value of reading a dictionary! :rolleyes:

So was that for show and tell or are you just proud to have learned the correct definition to a common word and you are just tossing it out there for everybody? :confused:

Yes, millions of dead fish hitting trees or planes at night, branching out..

Keeep reading genius =)

It was birds, not fish, and it was thousands, not millions. Been reading long?

Whats the title of this thread? :rolleyes:

Heres your sign.**broken link removed**

And a business card to go with it.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back