Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fisher and paykel washer

Status
Not open for further replies.

spitfireace

Hello. i have a fisher and paykel washer with a failed control board. Replacement cost is $200. YUK. Have found the failed components but the number has partly blown off one of the transistors. if anyone knows of a board or someone who can identify the part, would be much appreciated. board no. is 426471F washer is Intuitive mod. no. IW709AU I can post a photo if needs be. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

probably stick this in the repair section -may not be seen too well here

Hello. i have a fisher and paykel washer with a failed control board. Replacement cost is $200. YUK. Have found the failed components but the number has partly blown off one of the transistors. if anyone knows of a board or someone who can identify the part, would be much appreciated. board no. is 426471F washer is Intuitive mod. no. IW709AU I can post a photo if needs be. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Please post a picture and give us the remaining numbers on the broken part(s).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back