Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pay TV Decoders

Status
Not open for further replies.

zambo

Hello Everybody

Umm i was just wondering dose anyone know anything about UEC Satellite Decoders or anything about any other brands of deocders if anyone could give me some information that would be great.

(Life Is Like a Book It Starts and Ends)

Mebbe Phasor can help out here? :lol:

Dont know anything about the product you mention, but as far as sat gear goes, what do you want to know ?

What sort of material do you wish to view? Football, movies general entertainment?

I take it Geelong is in Aussie ? Do you happen to know what orbiting satellites you have access to?

I take it you are wanting info on pay tv systems where a subscription is required?( there are other ways but these are a taboo subject on here! and I dont wish to bring the forum into disrepute or get myself into trouble 8) )

Anyhow there are a few things for you to mull over...... 8)

Mebbe Phasor can help out here?

Sorry, my knowledge of decoders is nil. Not really my field.
Yes, Geelong is in Australia - it's near Melbourne (a long way from me!)

Chippie
I take it you are wanting info on pay tv systems where a subscription is required?( there are other ways but these are a taboo subject on here! and I dont wish to bring the forum into disrepute or get myself into trouble )

Ha Ha Ha! I could also get a good slapping. :shock:

Zambo

The following might give you some insight on Australian Pay TV and/or decoders....

https://www.auspaytv.com/info/decoders.htm

If that does not give you the info you want then do an advanced search on google for 'uec decoder' or 'satellite decoder'.

They should keep you busy for a month or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back