Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hearing aid tv streamer question

corvairbob

i got a rexton tv streamer today from ebay that was said to work with the signia ax5 hearing aids. the seller posted all the hearing aids that this streamer was said to work with and also i asked on the hearing aid forums as well and was told it would work, and then it looks like it will not work. so does anyone happen to know if it can be reprogrammed to work with the signia hearing aids? it seems the rexton and signia are all from the same mfg. but must use some different bluetooth? so has anyone ever figured out how to reprogram bluetooth devices to work with different devices? my aids will work with the signia app on the phone but my pc sees them but will not stream to them either. so outside of putting this back on ebay and selling it maybe there is some kind of program that will hook up to these kinds of devices and let you set them for different receivers? thanks

Do you have instructions on how to pair the streamer with your hearing aids?

i found instructions for both the signia and rexton tv streamers but these are not pairing. my aids are set to start in the universal mode and then i have the tv and what the fitting program calls stroll for the 2 other programs. when i want to listen to the tv thru the aids i have to tap the button on them or the app on my phone to go into the tv program. so i wonder if when my aids start up they should be going into the tv program first to pair? i just asked the hearing aid forums that question. i was concerned with the streamer that i would be hearing the tv in my aids when the wife was in the other room and had that tv on and i was in the kitchen with the kitchen tv on and the pc and have to process 2 or 3 sounds. but i learned that the aids will not stream the tv from this streamer until i put them into the tv mode. so now i'm wondering if they need to start in the tv mode in order to pari up to the streamer. maybe someone here knows that answer. thanks

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back