Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED transistor relay with adjested delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hak232

Hi Everyone,

Am new here but I know there is expert people once it came to electronic diagram.

I have an motorcycle LED light (1pin) and I need to do it always on and when trigger turn signal dedcted, I need be blink with turn signal.

I have read that I can do LED intensity with one resistor but the issue faced that I would like to trigger one-off with turn signal (LED will be turn completly on/off with flasher).

The idea I need the LED always on and trigger signal from Turn Signal that will close power from main line and switch to Turn Signal line source after two seconds of no Signal dedcted, will switch back to line one(always on)

Could anyone help please on this?

NP. Am just interested learn electronic but expert :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back