Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED On/Off circuit activated by Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this is really impressive for someone with a mechanical background.
I have some of the parts and will test the solutions this week when I get the missing one.
That would be a good practice!!!
Thanks guys.

I might be concerned that the "shutter" could be active briefly before, or after, the flash.

I thought about that also but using two different digital SLRs and a variety of settings the shutter always lagged the flash (or the camera sensor lagged the flash) enough. Another concern I had was the pre flash triggering things too soon and I found I could adjust to eliminate that problem.

I was going to butcher a small LED flashlight but never got that far in messing around with it.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back