Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do u plot in frequency domain using...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pspice manual is 15 years old, so the interface may be different, but somehow you have to get the SPICE command into the SPICE file. The command is: .AC XXX p f1 f2
Where XXX is either:
LIN for linear frequency scale
OCT for logrithmic scale by octave
DEC for logrithmic scale by decade
p is the number of data points per OCT or DEC
f1 is the start frequency
f2 is the end frequency
Note the period in front of AC, which denotes a command

The interface may be presented as a Fourier converter, but you will have to fill in the parameters.

That's right RusselK.

With newer pspice versions the procedure is exactly the same. You chose AC sweep, then AC sweep type (linear, logarithmic) and then enter start and end frequency and points per decade.

yes, and multisim (electronics workbench) also has the AC sweep function. go to Simulate -> Analyses -> AC analysis then define the start and stop frequencies and the type of sweep (logarithmic or linear etc). also define the variables (nodes) which you want to evaluate

HI everyone,

I am doin a design and i need to know wat to add as output variables in the

SIMULATE---> AC ANalysis using multisim.. I need to show magnitude

response plot, and it should have a ripple in the pass band.. size of ripple

1DB I would appreciate any help,

below is how to contact me: and the addres of the instructions given.

www.geocities.com/jerezelectronics/filter.doc

Aim = MAYIMBEJ im on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back