Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

alka sharma

hi i m alka sharma
b tech final year student
i want some hardware projects topics n details
includingh pcb layout n component layout
n circuit assembling also
n also complete detail
thanks n regards

They don't mail diplomas. You must go to India to get it.
I wonder why he doesn't get his project from India.

Oh, India... They have an online magazine with lots of projects. Most of the stuff from past issues is free, only the current one or two issues are restricted to paying subscribers.

**broken link removed**

I've gotten several circuit ideas from them (had to do a little re-work and tweaking).

Why does it seem like this board attracts a lot of indian students looking for handouts? Also why is it that a lot of these indians are seniors that are graduating soon but the type of questions they ask indicate they dont know anything about circuits?

I know what you mean this is the 5th or 6th time this exact request has been made past couple of week, different users. Wonder if this forum is on a 'additional resources' handout from the instructor. Then again, this form pops up in the search engines pretty quick... Guess we're popular.

It's kind of like somebody decide this guys were going to be electronic engineers for them, and they had no choice or interest in the field. Maybe we do take our freedom in Amerca too lightly. I had an interest in electronics since I was very young, never at a loss for projects, just time and materials...

Maybe they are attending an American college or university in the UK. But their English isn't good enough for them to understand what is taught to them.

There are people from India in Canada too. They drive taxi cabs and run Dollar Stores.

audioguru said:
There are people from India in Canada too. They drive taxi cabs and run Dollar Stores.
While others are among some of the smartest people you'll ever meet...those that understand english enough well to learn stuff that is.

audioguru said:
Hey we have the same dilemna here in the states! They only seem to understand the faces of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Jackson on green parchment. Other than that, you're on your own if you need to get to the corner of Broadway & Vine Streets or if the convenience store carries 1% milk and Hostess Twinkies!:(

Que' este?

I don't think these forums (even **** chat) are a suitable place for discussions about who speaks the most languages - as these are English language forums, and native English speakers are generally the poorest at languages, we're not likely to come out well! :)

As for Indians knowing English - that's easily explained by the old British Empire invading countries far and wide!.

However, a friend of mine (and an ex martial art student) speaks English, Arabic, and Pharsee - but learnt in the Army, which is why he's in Afganistan at the moment.

Canada and India were British Crown Colonies. So some people there speak English.
India has over 1.1 billion people (!) and has 23 official languages.
Canada has only 32 million people and English and French are the official languages.

audioguru said:
Canada and India were British Crown Colonies.

I consider Canada (and the historical USA for that matter) as 'colonies', because we colonised them - India already had a thriving population and civilisation - I consider we invaded and conquered them!, so I don't really consider them a 'colony'.

Hey, there were people here in America long time before the Brits came and screwed things up. They just didn't loose their peaceful nature until it was too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back