Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just chiming in with my lousy grasp of Spanish, so others here won't feel persecuted from their lousy grasp of English. Comprende' Senior?:rolleyes: ;)

BTW, Punjabi is a dialect spoken in India....not the native Indians of America! Punjabi is a state within India whereby they have certain detailed dress code, food, and language, however they still fall under the realm of Indian culture.

Last edited:
Well guys....this topis is not gonna end here......
i am an indian.....it really feels bad to see such requests pop up in here for A to Z project stuff.... Acctly we dnt have a culture with electronics stuff being a common thing untill one is about 17 yrs old... but there are quite a lot who have managed to do wonders in it.... so u see...its all about the interests and the exposure to electronics....

am not advocating anyone here, but thts what the reality is ....

I am doing engineering and have made my projects myself....n feel that u r the one who needs to be honest with ur ideas to come up with something innovative..... This site has proved very useful for me to get info about various things.....

:)

n yeah....
about this language stuff....
I can speak Marathi (Regional Dialect)
I can speak Hindi (Official/National Language of India)
I can speak English (The international language)
I am also learning to speak German.... :)

and the fact is tht almost 99% indians speak more than 2 languages...

HiTech said:
I'm just chiming in with my lousy grasp of Spanish, so others here won't feel persecuted from their lousy grasp of English. Comprende' Senior?:rolleyes: ;)

BTW, Punjabi is a dialect spoken in India....not the native Indians of America! Punjabi is a state within India whereby they have certain detailed dress code, food, and language, however they still fall under the realm of Indian culture.

The province is called Punjab and the local language of this area is Punjabi....
There are 30 such provinces/states in India..... A local language of each state makes it 30 languages plus some 60+ languages are spoken all over india...

N the reason why india overtook china in IT fiels is their better knowledge of English.... n thts a fact!!

:)

You should be proud of me as one American who knows a little bit about your country. I have always been interested in geography and world peoples all through school, earning good grades in the subject. It always came naturally for me. As for China and India, I'll say that there are those who claim Indian produced goods are as trashy as Chinese. But that isn't so true. India produces tools and such that are considerably better overall than that from China. People around the world yap about America being the biggest wasters of resources when in fact it's China. Unfortunately, it's America that their crap gets exported to. China wastes so much of the world's resources to produce absolute crap from McDonald's Kid's Meal toys to tools that can't stand up to even once-a-month use. BTW, they also produce the world's worst engines... an absolute waste of cast iron and human labor. I don't know how they were able to build a nuke and contain it safely!!!:confused:

HiTech said:
You should be proud of me as one American who knows a little bit about your country. I have always been interested in geography and world peoples all through school, earning good grades in the subject. It always came naturally for me. As for China and India, I'll say that there are those who claim Indian produced goods are as trashy as Chinese. But that isn't so true. India produces tools and such that are considerably better overall than that from China. People around the world yap about America being the biggest wasters of resources when in fact it's China. Unfortunately, it's America that their crap gets exported to. China wastes so much of the world's resources to produce absolute crap from McDonald's Kid's Meal toys to tools that can't stand up to even once-a-month use. BTW, they also produce the world's worst engines... an absolute waste of cast iron and human labor. I don't know how they were able to build a nuke and contain it safely!!!:confused:

Yes am proud of u man..... :)
Great study !!

Please not to interrupt me during me Tandoori Chicken meal !! :) :)

**broken link removed**

chetanbais said:
n yeah....
about this language stuff....
I can speak Marathi (Regional Dialect)
I can speak Hindi (Official/National Language of India)
I can speak English (The international language)
I am also learning to speak German.... :)

and the fact is tht almost 99% indians speak more than 2 languages...
I can speak English and Pig Latin (and a little Spanish).
Ancay ouyay eakspay igpay atinlay? :D

Coming back to the original question.

hi i m alka sharma
b tech final year student
i want some hardware projects topics n details
includingh pcb layout n component layout
n circuit assembling also
n also complete detail
thanks n regards

What kind of a project do you have in mind, have you started work on it already. ??

If you have started, you post some questions ideas and opinions regarding this ....

thanks
ar

audioguru said:
Canada and India were British Crown Colonies. So some people there speak English.
India has over 1.1 billion people (!) and has 23 official languages.
23 languages?

Aren't some of them dying out?

I suppose some will as the country's transport and commuinication systems improve over time.

How can they have transport? They are stacked a few hundred people per square meter, aren't they?

Hero999 said:
I suppose some will as the country's transport and commuinication systems improve over time.

I was under the impression that India's rail network was far better performing than the UK one?, with the trains running on time!.

Why?. . . .

Lol, :) . Simply speaking our indian educaton system is not practical at all. Only who are interested get through to the practicle side, and I guess this is there all over the world at different amounts (now dont start on who's the lowest/highest!)

And about the languages. They are very very much alive. South, north, west and east all combined in total are 200+ languages but 23~28 are even spoken out of India.

Indian railway does not perform as good as Uks or Japans but ofcourse it is the largest of all. About 2 million a day commute in Bombay (metropolitan city) itself.

And as you can see, different people have different languge skills. Mine are crappo in spelling:D I know, persian, Japanese, Punjabi (understand) and Hindi.

AAAAnd, alka sharma is a girls name :p (she should be spanked by the moderator though! She must first search and read...anyway I have noticed a lot of trailed and repeated threads in the forum, pls tell me why??!?!?)

Regardz:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back