Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Have Facebook? Help Childhood Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

I hope this is not inappropriate, but since it is for a good cause I did not think anyone would mind. There is a leading Cancer research biologist that is running a non-profit organization that helps children with cancer. A vote for TNCI brings this outfit one step closer to helping children with cancer.
Now the only thing needed from you is to visit the TNCI web site and click on the Chase Logo and click yes to vote for TNCI. TNCI needs about 200 more votes to win $20,000 which will go towards innovative treatments in childhood cancer.

Visit **broken link removed** or www.thenicholasconorinstitute.org and click on the Chase logo.

My apologies to the forum and the webmaster if this post violates rules. I thought since it is for a good cause (Helping kids) it might be okay.

Voting deadline is 7/12 midnight EST.

Last edited:
Well, we ended up getting about 1200 votes, about 200 shy of making the top 200, but I wish to thank any that voted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back