Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Have you been vaccinated yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1632350367234.png

Politics is everywhere, learn to ignore it.
Doesnt matter if you are from USA, China, Russia and so on... Everyone has its own truth. Just be good person ;-).
Sounds good to me

I do not and will not respect anyone who is not vaccinated without a valid medical condition preventing it.

Whatever twisted logic you present to validate your position is hogwash. As Spock said (um, will say), "The good of the many outweighs the good of the few, or the one."

Last edited:
Been vaccinated isn't political.
The talk about this one sure is.

I say once again, public health is NOT political. Getting the vaccine is NOT political. Discussing the vaccine is NOT political. It is only seen as political by some people because certain people in charge over the past two years have made it political when in reality it has nothing to do with politics in any form.

On this site we discuss science based on proven facts. The pandemic and the vaccine fall within this category. People trying to twist it into a political agenda does not.

I demand a takedown. This is MISINFORMATION! FALSE NEWS!

The beer "Corona Extra" is not in any way connected to, nor responsible for, the viral contagion properly known as Coronavirus disease 2019 or COVID-19, and sometimes egregiously incorrectly referred to as "coronavirus"; despite that is simply one of a family of virii, that include the common cold, classified under that blanket term.

Yours most sincerely,

Rob Jaeger

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back