Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Global Warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spec . possibly not bored, better reason.... missus is spring cleaning and wants me to "tidy" my half of hobbies room ( we share ... sewing machines one side , my nuclear fusion experiments the other ) .
How about combining sugar and CO2 .... If powers wanted less CO2 emission , they could start by curbing sugar bloated carbonated soft drinks... ( must be billions of cans opened each day.....)
Leads me to think CC its a con...

Spec . possibly not bored, better reason.... missus is spring cleaning and wants me to "tidy" my half of hobbies room ( we share ... sewing machines one side , my nuclear fusion experiments the other ) .
How about combining sugar and CO2 .... If powers wanted less CO2 emission , they could start by curbing sugar bloated carbonated soft drinks... ( must be billions of cans opened each day.....)
Leads me to think CC its a con...

Oh I see. There is only one solution to your current domestic situation: engineer a minor argument and go off down to the pub in an indignant huff until your nest is sorted by your good wife. Bring home some flowers, nothing expensive, and apologize profusely just to round off a nice day. You could also say how good the house now looks to add the finishing touch.

Sounds good about combining sugar, CO2 and Coca-Cola. There is plenty of scope for some really scary 'facts'. By the way, do you remember the sugar and teeth decay frenzy that was fashionable. At one time it seems that you would only have to look at some sugar and all your teeth would fall out, especially if you were a nipper (the biggest cause of tooth loss is gum problems).

Also if women do not breast-feed, their hatchlings will catch a common disease and die. If not, they will not be intelligent, they will not be as big as they should have been, and their organs will not function 100%.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back