Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Color organ+opamps=?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aalauzier

Hello everyone, I was recently watching a video by Collin Cunningham when he made an LED color organ. It was cool, but could it be taken a step further? Instead of resistors and LED's, what would happen if that signal was used as an input to an array of opamps? There are 3 outputs in his video, one for bass, mids, and treble, so could those same outputs be used to power an amp with a subwoofer, midrange, and tweeter? It was just a thought, and has already been used to make surround sound equipment, but could I make my own? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back