Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fade each color of RGB LED's with 555 / 4029

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill have these components in about 10 days or so. I was able to get all the components on a 40mm board. Laying down the 300R caps and the TIPs are on the opposite side. they will also be laid down.
RGB Circuit.png

Alternative RGB LED using individual Rectangular LEDs of each color Red Green & Blue. Id use a bit of epoxy to glue them up. What are your thoughts about the luminosity of using these. Here are the specs of the LED.

1644453424924.png

Red
1644453564340.png

Blue
1644453651226.png

View attachment 135830
Did you check the size of 1500uF 10V capacitors? 10mm dia by 12mm long. Instead you've gone with 470uF caps - 10mmx10mm a huge saving of a whole 2mm.

Mike.
I certainly meant no disrespect. I was just have a bit of fun. Ive got so little room for the board though. I do have 1000uf and 330uf both rated 16v and there is a big difference in size. I am however ordering the parts to test both circuit variations for i appreciate you and everyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back