Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cell phone jammer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oznog said:
Most civilized countries DO have laws permitting the lynching of people who resurrect dead threads for no good reason. Otherwise you just have anarchy... human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

I've got some rope, you get the horse. will some one please find a tree?

jam_mafia said:
i repeat wat i said """wats wrong in making it???""" and i didnt say wats wrong in using it,my purpose of making it is to ban the use of cell phones in my college and i think i am totally justified in making it.wat do u think??????????????????????
You're immature and should be pursuing a more constructive idea instead of this destructive one ... that's what I think. As long as you have a functioning circuit like that in your posession, the temptation will be too great to not use it from time to time. Afterall, the A-bomb was supposed to be a deterrent and it got dropped twice, shortly after it was rushed into development!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back