Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assembly on the MPLAB-X IDE, how???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the help everybody. I finally have something working. Microchump should be ashamed to have a tool that requires a week or two to massage painstakingly to get running... and this was on one of their own development boards.

For anybody reading this thread in the future, be sure to check out TI's stuff! ...and maybe Intel... maybe Atmel - oh wait, Microchip just bought them, forget Atmel. I wonder what Motorola is doing these days, they used to have some pretty cool processors.

I'm sure I'll have more questions: I can download code to their development board, but it doesn't execute to flash an LED. I've been there before. But that's another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back