Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 55-60

• Above 60

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for ron, he must be feeling his age. And now he really knows the truth about these forums!!!

pike said:
I feel sorry for ron, he must be feeling his age. And now he really knows the truth about these forums!!!
Yeah, but I have my face on Mars. :wink:

Yh, that avatar of your's always reminds me of the ending scene of a computer game (Xcom: UFO defence)

Was about an alien invasion from mars, and when you got to mars to wipe them out in the end there would be a face in the surface of the planet like that ...

say, you're not an alien are you ? :wink:

zachtheterrible said:
Wow you are the coolest 64 i have met Laughing

Yeah, not all crotchety and grumpy :lol: :lol: :wink:
Thanks for the kind thoughts, guys, but I did get a lttle cranky with mstecha a few days ago, and more recently with Walters. Of course, they deserved it. :x

See me hangin' out?
Besides, it wouldn't be a pretty sight! :shock:

21 here, but I act like a 16 year old at times.

There are some more older folks on here, but they are too good for the **** chat forum...Nigel and AudioGuru

You aint never geting nigel here.He thinks its chieldish.

Did you notince this isent much of a **** chat.Most of the topics are still eltlest slitly related to electronics(meaby thats becose there are only us electronics infusiasts are here)

21 here but ya better add 20 to that :twisted: but then again they do say life begins @ 40

46 here :shock: , starting to feel old, my eldest daughter just passed her driving test and started Uni. She's studying Chem and Physics, so at least I get some intelligent conversation.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…