Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Age call !!!!!!!!!!!

How old are you?

• Under 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 55-60

• Above 60

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an ancient 23
LOL
:twisted:

Im too 17.

Older guys mostly have more knowlege and experiance.(they had a long time to get it)

But the most posting are yunng members.(Older pepole probobly dont like forums)

Someone Electro said:
Im too 17.

Older guys mostly have more knowlege and experiance.(they had a long time to get it)

Yeah, it can be a pain when younger members become presumptuous and answer a question even though they're not sure of the answer. Then it is wrong and it causes confusion. Ive done it a couple of times, but now ive learned to keep my mouth shut if I don't know the answer foresure.

zachtheterrible said:
Someone Electro said:
Im too 17.

Yeah, it can be a pain when younger members become presumptuous and answer a question even though they're not sure of the answer. Then it is wrong and it causes confusion. Ive done it a couple of times, but now ive learned to keep my mouth shut if I don't know the answer foresure.

That's what it should be done. There is a saying in our place "najane gaon ko bato na sodhnu".

Well what it says that if u r not going to some place then dont ask the way to that place.

Well, I feel like I need to be using Depends Undergarments at the ripe old age of 32. I am impressed at how knowledgeable some of you young squirts are, but I got started a little later at the age of 23. One piece of advice that I can pass around the old campfire, and this is advice I should adhere to too; As much as you might think you know about anything, including electronics, you probably know less than 20% of what you could potentially know, at least 5% of what you think you know is wrong, and for most everything you absolutely know is true, there are probably exceptions. And #1 advice: No one learns anything by doing all the talking, but rather by listening. That is why this forum is so valuable, and like I said. I COULD STAND TO TAKE MY OWN ADVICE SOMETIMES.

17 WHAT THE HELL!!!
yeah... i'm also 17
(except for the guy in the sig)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back