Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Age call !!!!!!!!!!!

How old are you?

• Under 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 55-60

• Above 60

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pike said:
I feel sorry for ron, he must be feeling his age. And now he really knows the truth about these forums!!!
Yeah, but I have my face on Mars. :wink:

Yh, that avatar of your's always reminds me of the ending scene of a computer game (Xcom: UFO defence)

Was about an alien invasion from mars, and when you got to mars to wipe them out in the end there would be a face in the surface of the planet like that ...

say, you're not an alien are you ? :wink:

zachtheterrible said:
Wow you are the coolest 64 i have met Laughing

Yeah, not all crotchety and grumpy :lol: :lol: :wink:
Thanks for the kind thoughts, guys, but I did get a lttle cranky with mstecha a few days ago, and more recently with Walters. Of course, they deserved it. :x

See me hangin' out?
Besides, it wouldn't be a pretty sight! :shock:

21 here, but I act like a 16 year old at times.

There are some more older folks on here, but they are too good for the **** chat forum...Nigel and AudioGuru

You aint never geting nigel here.He thinks its chieldish.

Did you notince this isent much of a **** chat.Most of the topics are still eltlest slitly related to electronics(meaby thats becose there are only us electronics infusiasts are here)

22 here

21 here but ya better add 20 to that :twisted: but then again they do say life begins @ 40 :D :D :D

46 here :shock: , starting to feel old, my eldest daughter just passed her driving test and started Uni. She's studying Chem and Physics, so at least I get some intelligent conversation.

Mike.

14?and how many months?
im 14 i joined when i was 13
back to school in 2 weeks :( :roll: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back