Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta watch your user name or photo, a few younger members here think it's Sadie Hawkins day.
**broken link removed**

Got it. :D

You come up with the best illustrations too.:p:p

PS. That picture isn't the same with out those little eyes looking at it.

Last edited:
lol... It is all good:)
And thanks for the spell check...

Attachments

• possumsplat.jpg
    possumsplat.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
I'm just saying; u r using code...
which for our near sighted viewers, may be confusing, that's all...
Nothing against you.

& it's "there's" not theirs. Only a dead squirrel spells it "theirs"

Again nothing against you...

Spelling corrections from someone who writes "u r" and confuses "your" and "you're"? You have to be kidding.

Torben

After reading all these posts I feel like I am at a bad cocktail party.

As for the comment Biomedical Engineers are a bunch of whiney .......

Do you know any? If it was not for us the Healthcare Industry would fall apart.

I design and Troubleshoot all the Equipment in the Open Heart, I.C.U. , E.R., Telemetry Floors etc.

I have an I. Q. above 150..So What.

I still treat people with respect and kindness.( Like I want to be treated)

AS for doing people's projects. Point well taken.

As for what is the reason for this thread? Originally it was just to say hello!

But it seems to have turned into more.

If it gives you pleasure. So be it.

C.:D

By the way. My wife took offense to what you said.

She is an awesome person and takes care of my 20 year old Epileptic and Autistic Son.

I design and Troubleshoot all the Equipment in the Open Heart, I.C.U. , E.R., Telemetry Floors etc.

C.

She is an awesome person and takes care of my 20 year old Epileptic and Autistic Son.

1. Its your party.

2. Yes, I do know Biomedical Engineers, most of whom aren't as tightly wound as you.

3. Boast about your IQ somewhere else.

4. What you want out of life and what you get are often very different things

5. Glad you can see the point about the homework issue

6. Hi, welcome

7. No pleasure taken

8. I knew your wife was looking over your shoulder

9. Sorry to hear about your son.

Relax and stick around awhile. It's a slow day in electron city.

As for :
"Well,I must say Capapitor is very costly. Use ordinary cupasitor"

Where I come from:
For best reliability use a silver cuspidor.

I'm definitely not a pro and do learn from this forum.

Welcome to the forums. You'll find lots of good expert advice here. You'll also find quick, and not so quick, witted geek humour here.
The advice to change your user name is a good one. If you don't want people to think you are female, when you are not, then choose a more masculine user ID. :rolleyes:

As for my I.Q. I was not boasting. I was saying that just because I have a high I.Q. means nothing and that I am not better than anyone else. Nor do I treat them differently.

Ladyt11, in your travels as a biomedical engineer, have you had the chance to work on a dynamic pressure wave device?

As for my I.Q. I was not boasting. I was saying that just because I have a high I.Q. means nothing and that I am not better than anyone else. Nor do I treat them differently.

hi,
I think the guys are just kidding around, I shouldn't take them to seriously, they are mostly good hearted. :)

I have found that having an high IQ just means you are good at taking IQ tests, they are not an index of intelligence.
IMHO they should be renamed ITQ's.

BTW: what is your IQ [ITQ]

I agree. My I.Q. is......

Both Static and Dynamic. ART ABP whatever you want to call it.

I have worked on HP,Siemens,Marquette,SpaceLabs etc.

C:D

Good thing I'm not an admin. I would so slam the banhammer right now.

Now i get it...
Nice, and hello to you, too..

There is absolutely NOTHING mean spirited about telling a person to go to Google. Unfortunatly there are far too many people looking for the easy answer to everything in their life, and a bit of tough-love is in order. For example...the one posting that will always toast my goat...and get a nice caustic reply outta me will be something along the lines of "I am a third year electronics student and my teacher has requested that we design a project that will..blah...blah....blah"
The general idea is that they want US to complete their third year project.
Now, what causes my heart to go pitter patter a little faster is
A) How the hell did 3 years of education go by without learning how to design this project?.
B) How is someone here designing your final 3rd year project gonna help you in the big wide world
C)99.9% of the time, the answer can be found by simply Googling the desired question.

So if myself, and my co-posters seem a bit blunt...maybe we are actually trying to help...just in a humourous way.
And I hate to say it...there ARE stupid questions...if the answer can be easily found in Google...and if people are too lazy to use such a resource, and simply want answers laid at their feet.
Sorry...but I aint nobodies Mommy, and Im not on here to hold somones head, and tell them what a brave little souldier they are because they cant find a answer on Google... that everyone knows would answer their question many times over, if they would just take the time to use it.

I m sorry, I dont know my IQ, but I think its sufficient to know when someone is pulling my leg, or tying to get my goat.

HMMMMMM.... posting a IQ number seems to smack with a bit of pomposity....but maybe your weiner is a bit small...so that makes up for it.

"I design and Troubleshoot all the Equipment in the Open Heart, I.C.U. , E.R., Telemetry Floors etc."
...Well if I would have known that to begin with , I definatly would have been impressed enough to not mess with you...wow!...the pomposity meter is almost pegged at 100%!

No matter what...I think my dads IQ could beat up your dads IQ!!!!!.

Oh...and HELLO.

Last edited:
EGADS!...tank god hes' taking it easy on all us Dullards

"As for my I.Q. I was not boasting. I was saying that just because I have a high I.Q. means nothing and that I am not better than anyone else. Nor do I treat them differently"

Oh lordy lordy.....head about to explode...so many things to say..
..must..
..not..
..be..
.sarcastic.......................

..must not point out pomposity of such a statement....................

..head swimming..
..Bowels clenching.........

........aaaaarrrrgggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back