Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, sophomoric behavior, mine included, aside there are a bunch of good people here helping each other out. We can't be expected to do every kids homework for them or even hand answers out. But we will offer advice, point people in the right direction and let them take the journey themselves.

What did you expect from a bunch of guys (mostly) sitting around the keyboard on a Friday evening? Have a sense of humor! Have fun! and get a new name!

Just kidding...

HI:):):)

Hi, can I as can some helllp with 53 leegged, line follower robot, porject ples?

I needds super microncontroller, and code, and all resistors, and capapitors, and a diagram, and a 30 page report, with schematicers of corce.

Need soon! Need in 6 days!!! Help NOW plese!!!! HELP!!!!! I have no experienche, but need to be trained robot line followerr nOw!!! PLese!!!!

Last edited:
It's true that while the vast majority of regulars on this board are polite, helpful, and knowledgeable, we get a LOT of people who simply show up and demand that a complete solution to whatever homework problem they are currently having be delivered to them. Some actually get nasty when told that us doing their homework for them won't help them learn anything.

When a large percentage of these people seem to be final-year EE students and yet are having a hard time figuring out how to make, say, a dark alarm, it's just disheartening. And it happens so often that yes, some people just brush them off.

That said, this is the Internet. You will run into all kinds of folk and behind the cloak of anonymity, everybody is brave and sometimes mouthy. The upside is that, this being the Internet, it's really easy to ignore anybody whose opinions/words/manners you don't like.

Please don't judge the board by a few posts, or posters. Again, try to figure out who the regulars are (hint: check the post count listed with the user information to the left side of posts) and spend some time before jumping to conclusions.

Regards,

Torben

HI:):):)

Hi, can I as can some helllp with 53 leegged, line follower robot, porject ples?

I needds super microncontroller, and code, and all resistors, and capapitors, and a diagram, and a 30 page report, with schematicers of corce.

Need soon! Need in 6 days!!! Help NOW plese!!!! HELP!!!!! I have no experienche, but need to be trained robot line followerr nOw!!! PLese!!!!
Show some of work from your side before asking for help from experts.....

Well,I must say Capapitor is very costly. Use ordinary cupasitor :) :)

What is the point of this topic.. ? Sorry, but i don`t get it..

This thread has experienced a math function. opposite/hypotenuse ;)

wtf... :s....

One produces a sin value.
The other produces a tan value.

They appear to be merrily off on a tangent. Only one remembered which direction that tangent was.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Or the number of posts on this site...speaking of sight? Isn't Torben sight impaired? Or may be it's corrective lenses. Either way "there is nothing wrong with that"

I'm just saying...

Last edited:
So basically your agreeing with SINE, COSINE & TANGENT?
I've seen a better reply from a dead squirrel...

Last edited:
So basically your agreeing with SINE, COSINE & TANGENT?
I've seen a better reply from a dead squirrel...

Well theirs your problem. Who in their right mind talks to a dead squirrel?

You must be nuts...:D

Your right, soh cah toa...
I'm just saying; u r using code...
which for our near sighted viewers, may be confusing, that's all...
Nothing against you.

& it's "there's" not theirs. Only a dead squirrel spells it "theirs"

Again nothing against you...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back