Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

white noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

History323

hi I just cant seem to find a schematic for a white noise generator! if anyone has one please send it to me!!!!!
thanks!

hi I just cant seem to find a schematic for a white noise generator! if anyone has one please send it to me!!!!!
thanks!

YEARS AGO, (1976 Data Book) National Semi, made an IC to Generate Pink and White Noise.

Part Number: MM5837

Sorry I Don't have any Spares
But a Search Here will find some.

Unfortunately the Two Places found here are Typically "RIP-OFF Prices".
https://findchips.com/

Gary

Last edited:
If you define brown noise I'm sure it can be generated.

If you define brown noise I'm sure it can be generated.

Brown noise is mostly theoretical, but it's a sound at the frequency at which peristalsis in the human bowel occurs, and with the right amplitude it's meant to be able to cause those affected to become incontinent. I had heard it was once being considered for use as a crowd control technique, for dealing with riots. It has appeared on a couple of TV programmes, such as Braniac: Science Abuse and Mythbusters, with varying results.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back