Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ayeshasalman

hey all netizens out there,

i live in Karachi not a very famous area, I had been thinking about to install Ups in my home, and I bought Ups and fixed it at my home, but before some months back my ups battery has expired due to overload of appliances, as I have a very giant house. Now i am planning to buy solar panel that have mega battery power and excellent backup, can anyone of you plz help me out that how many panels of solar i buy and of which company?
I listened and saw many companies and online stores reviews and i also checked one online that was something like this Advertising deleted - moderator if iam not wrong. They have enormous brands and models. am lil bit confused about this, what to buy and of which company? Only straight and genuine answer can make a shout. Otherwise you will be ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only straight and genuine answer can make a shout. Otherwise you will be ignored.

Netizens beware! The Man in the Giant House has spoken!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back