Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice Level measuring

Status
Not open for further replies.

fedail

Hello all,

i want to measure the voice level and loud

i found some topics on web talking about the sound pressure and more noisy calculation

thats when we talk on paper but if we talk on hardware we have to talk on frequency and voltage .

so can any body help me with this problem ?

Do you mean a sound meter such as this **broken link removed**.

thats what i serch on it thanks alot
but i need to know how to build it or what is the idea and i want to make it also ?

yes this one to measure the amplitude but also i need to measure the frequency and pressure

you know how we can recognize the sound is it woman or man by frequency and the laudy by amplitude and the pressure by what ?

i am still trying to find the solution

you know how we can recognize the sound is it woman or man by frequency and the laudy by amplitude and the pressure by what ?

i am still trying to find the solution
For that you will need a computer and some sophisticated sound analysis software.

Womens voices extended over a greater range of frequencies than male voices do. The FFT on the PIC may or may not be useful enough to determine this, and it's still hit or miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back