Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vascular blood flow blockage detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

srinivasan.v.

I am interested in designing new machine electronic vascular blood flow blockage detector . This will be of very much helpful in detecting blood flow blockage especially in the cardio vascular system. If a patient is having heart attack, patient willhave to be taken to cath.lab to find out where is the block and block nos and locationof the block and percentage of block etc,which is very expensive and poor patient can not afford to spend that much huge amount. If we design this machine, even the MBBS doctor can identify the location of the block and he can clear it in his clinic with the help of medicine (IV Injection) which is available for the past five years. So the major cost of the cath lab cost and its maintinence etc can be reduced. So patient burden will come down.

Last edited:
Why does a heart attack victim in your country pay for medical care?

Two years ago I had a heart attack when two of the four arteries feeding my heart suddenly became 90% and 95% blocked.
At the hospital they gave me blood thinners and artery opening drugs then I had an angioplasty operation which fixed the arteries with stents that were expanded by a balloon and fed from a catheter in my arteries. Later I was given a very expensive test with a nuclear injection and many internal photos were taken by a huge machine that turned around me. It showed that now I am absolutely perfectly fine. I was fixed quickly so there was no damage.
It cost me only a few dollars for renting the telephone in my hospital room for a couple of days.
Then I was given instructions for proper eating to avoid cholestrol and reduce blood pressure. Then I was given a 4 months twice a week for one hour exercise program in the hospital at no charge. The medical system in Canada paid for all of it.
I have photos of my blocked and fixed arteries.

A few years ago my eyes developed cataracts and I was becoming blind. I was offered free lenses paid by the government but they were huge so healing takes a long time (or possible blindness) and they do not work well. I was also offered extremely expensive lenses that have adjustable focus like kids eyes. I was also offered expensive but affordable improved fixed lenses that work perfectly from 2m to infinity which I selected. They cost a few thousand dollars but now my sight is absolutely perfect and I use reading glasses for close-up like all people my age.

Many years ago I got hernias that were fixed in the hospital at no charge. My insurance even paid me for not working for a week.

See, I live in a civilized country.

EDIT: I forgot. I am 65 so I am a senior and the government pays for my drugs (to reduce blood pressure, slow and strengthen my heart beats and reduce cholestrol).

Last edited:
Un fortunayly not every body lives in a civilised country, thats why they come to our country by boat ilegaly.

There are millions of "aliens" in Canada who live in subsidized housing. Maybe they came illegally or maybe they are refugees. Most are paid welfare because they do not work. Many do not speeky zee Engrish. Taxpayers are paying for them.

srinivasan.v. : Can you provide us some photos or at least the working principle of the commercial machine? In that way we could figure out a way to reverse-engineer it.

PS: Oh man, long time without seeing Audioguru's socioeconomic comments. I was missing them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back