Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Prototype for a detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

StefanP

Hi. I'm trying to find someone that can help me put together a low cost sensor that involves detection of sound, a timer that can produce audible signals at (N)minutes provided sound is above a threshold dB, and it has to be waterproof and energy efficiency needs to be such as to be battery operated.
IP65 rating mandatory.

Are you looking for someone to guide you the process of the project or you're looking for someone that can complete the entire project?

If you need assistance, you can check out the shared projects on PCBway, you might find what you're looking for and maybe get assistance from whoever shared their project.

Hi. I’ve heard that Self promotion link deleted - Moderator has a network of electronic manufacturers and product development firms that can create any type of electronic product. It’s likely that they will match you with the supplier which can best match your needs. If you're looking for a low-cost option, their suppliers seem to be all in Asia so could be cheaper than most western design firms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back