Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using RF433.xMHz Rx/Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPDCHK

I've never used any of the available RF 433.xMHz Rx/Tx transceivers before. I want to build a two way communication path between a controller base station, and a remote station. Commands will be issued to the remote station, and the remote station must then reply with it's resulting action as ordered by the controller.

With that said, I obviously need to have both Tx and Rx units at each end. The question is, are all the Rx/Tx modules that you buy the same? I.e. do they all operate at the same frequency, or are they adjustable so that I can use two sets of Rx/Tx units without interfering with each other?

Thank you.

You would normally use simplex communication, with only one end transmitting at a time - which is all your application requires anyway.

You would probably be better off buying transceiver modules, which include both TX and RX in one package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back