Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ttl & cmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electroenthusiast

I have CD4060 a CMOS IC; i'm designing a circuit that uses various TTL IC's, since its not compatible to use TTL with CMOS...
I want the equivalent IC from TTL family.
How can i find it?

Moreover, from the datasheet i find that Maximum Output current for CD4060 is .24mA. Thats unsuitable for my application. So i require TTL IC.

I have CD4060 a CMOS IC; i'm designing a circuit that uses various TTL IC's, since its not compatible to use TTL with CMOS...
I want the equivalent IC from TTL family.
How can i find it?

Moreover, from the datasheet i find that Maximum Output current for CD4060 is .24mA. Thats unsuitable for my application. So i require TTL IC.

hi RV,
Look at this datasheet.

and another one.

I know you think I am an old grouch, but you should try to find this information by Googling, rather getting someone else to do it for you.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• MM_MM74HC4060.pdf
    84 KB · Views: 287
  • 74HCT4060.pdf
    150.7 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
The datasheet of the CD4060 from Texas Instruments shows a typical output current into a 2V red LED of 3.5mA when its supply is 5V and an output current of 14mA to 18mA when its supply is 10V.

The output current is only 0.24mA when its supply is maybe only 3V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back