Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transmeter & reciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool-agent

:roll: I need a simple circuit for transmeter and reciver that could work within 1 mile to 500meter of range. I am biulding a circuit for disable ppl buses as part of my project in college.

can`t you buy a transmitter and resever. then you have to make it all work and you need to send information to it and stuf and you need to collect it and under stand it all. I have had a project 1 time and we made a program in the PC end sending information on the com port (RS232) put that with a cable in a transmitter(buy a build packet) that send it to a resever(buy build packet) send it to a processor try to make some about it send it to the next processor that made it a fast DMX protocol and send it so a scanner and stuf circuit. And to get it all work is not that easy even if you buy a own build packet for a transmitter.

Cya

cool-agent said:
:roll: I need a simple circuit for transmeter and reciver that could work within 1 mile to 500meter of range. I am biulding a circuit for disable ppl buses as part of my project in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back