Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help finding Ir transmitter/reciever scematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintsnow

Hi, im trying to make the project in the linked youtube video.

In the comments the poster states schematics can be found on a certain site. I cannot find them.

If anyone can either post a link, or help me with a diagram of how to make that circuit it would be awesome!

I really dont even need it to light up LEDs but to act as a switch. When there is no object interfering with the beam, switch would be on, and when there in interference switch would be off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96xBDQjL764

You can do this with just about any microcontroller, you don't need to use the one shown in the video. You will need one microcontroller for the transmitter, and one for the reciever.

Any chance somebody could help me with actual schematics?
And what kind of microprocessor? AND OR gates or something like that? In the youtube comments they state that there is no code required, just wiring.

While I can't help much with the specific circuit in the video if you read the comments you will note:

actually there is no code for the transmitter receiver only schematics.

Only the receiver uses a PIC that has code. Circuits like this are pretty common so you might want to take a look here for a receiver, using a PIC with the code posted. They provide a pretty good explanation of what is going on with the circuit.

Hope that helps....
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back