Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Through hole plating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post if you know how to through hole plate a PCB
I found this link **broken link removed**, but it's not saying much about the actual proces.

Is there any reason you started this thread instead of continuing your existing thread from a few months ago about the same topic, in which you already got a number of answers, including a couple of links I gave you that describe the process?
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/pcb-making.24875/

If you are simply starting a new thread because you weren't happy with the replies you got the first time and were hoping to get different answers the second time around, perhaps you should be more clear in asking your question, particularly in specifying what kinds of money and effort you are willing to invest to achieve this, because in the previous thread it was made relatively clear that it is unfeasible for the average hobbyist, but of course you can do most anything if you are willing to pay the price.

It wasn't because of the answers, but by mistake (I forgot the previous thread). Can you do a set up for TH plating for 400$ to plate 10 standard boards a month? I know there'll be a cost for each plating, but for the equipment? Can you get kits for this purpose?

to a how-to page on through-hole plating. I have no idea if this method works, but the folks who wrote it seem to think it does.
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back