Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

switch debounce circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

elec123

Hi

could anyone give me any switch de-bounce circuits or tell me where to find them?

the switch is used to clock a 3-bit counter using d-types

cheers

debounce

A quick search for the word "debounce (or de-bounce)" comes up with 21 matches in these forums. You might start there. Doing a simple search helps reduce the problem of generating multiple threads on the same subject.

Below is a simple de-bounce circuit. It uses two cross-coupled NAND gates and a double pole switch. It runs off +5v and it ideal for logic circuits. It should be quite simple and small to construct.

I hope this has been of some use to you.

Attachments

• bounceless_DP_switch.jpeg
    bounceless_DP_switch.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,061
elec123 said:
Hi

could anyone give me any switch de-bounce circuits or tell me where to find them?

the switch is used to clock a 3-bit counter using d-types

cheers

I posted one some time ago in response to someone's post. Go into my profile and initiate a search of my posts.

Len

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back