Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solar energy based projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

emran

Hello

I study electronics engineering and I'm searching for ideas for my final year project. There are some ideas in my mind like " Solar energy based projects " something like a discovery vehicle powered by solar energy or designing solar energy charging circuit. But I think that is done and nothing can be added. So I want new ideas related to solar energy or any ideas?

Start by drawing up a list of topics which you particularly like, are interested in and/or are good at. The project will then have a greater chance of turning out well. From the list, select one or two topics and research them thoroughly, so that you don't re-invent the wheel. Talking of inventions, patents are a good source of technical information and are published by various Intellectual Property offices around the world.

In reality, it's hard to invent something new at your stage in development until you become aware of everything that has been developed ( impossible) or at least commercially feasible.

All the PhD thesis papers are online in some countries for ideas or Google or "Microsoft Scholar".

The purpose ought to be , which technology would you like to "master" or learn more about and be useful for future employment.

Power Systems? Digital Communication? Software dev? RF? Control Systems? SCADA? IoT? ( or all of the above)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back