Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sockets Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I made a blog entry. It's not the same program I've been working on ( I'll get to that ) Rather, I wrote a very simple server application that y'all can use on your computer to investigate sockets, if you like. You can build the software and use it via the local host IP Address 127.0.0.1. It is an easy to see the code and what it does. If there is interest, I will go over the code in the next entry and talk about each function. Here is the blog:

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/blogs/brownout/190-simple-socket-server.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back