Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMart Crd programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would help if you provided more detail about the type of smartcard you want to read as there are many different types.......i.e pic/eeprom based or Atmel/eeprom based cards or OSC's......

If you want to read the eeprom contents you can do so with this programer here: **broken link removed**

If you want to do more with your card post up details of it and I'l see what I can do

Thats better...... 8) there is a fun card programmer on www.prog-tech.co.uk

Just follow the links to programmers. The programmer is simple to build and runs from the parallel port of the pc

thanx 4 ur help
i am so greatfull towards u
but i don't know how to make a pcb
so can't u draw the circuit 4 me
so as i can make it and test it first on my bread board

i am sorry to disturb u again
but don't u know site that has the circuit diagram 4 any smart card programmer drawn cos as i told u i wanna test it 1st on my bread board.
thanx

See the post in the projects section........Uploads are not enabled in this section

A "FunCard" is a wafer card with an Atmel processor and a 24Cxx eeprom on it. I'd rather not say too much about these cards but if you want to know more I suggest you have a search around the net.......or pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back