Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Server Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pages are not loading properly either. Everything appears to be broken with virtually no images.

Hi, Yes i have been having problems with the pages loading over the past several days also. The page format images dont show up many times, and even text is getting reformatted somehow after it is posted. Hope this gets fixed. Take care, Al Notice how this message appears as all one paragraph? That's not the way it was typed in.

Last edited:
I love that word, fubar, so descriptive. Not foobar as it is often spelt.

Mike.

Looks like the CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) isn't loading for some reason. I'm getting black-on-white times new roman text, default font for my browser.

Looks like the server at **broken link removed** that hosts the CSS and static scripts/images is down.

For a forum on electronics, this one is having trouble in the....electronic department, Ironic

yeah, very bizarre.... i had to double check and make sure something hadn't gone flaky with my browser......hope you get it fixed...... yes, fubar, quite descriptive..... a giant step beyond snafu

polite definitions of the above acronyms:

FUBAR "Fouled Up Beyond All Recgnition" usage: when things bear no resemblance at all to the way they are supposed to be.

SNAFU "Situation Normal-All Fouled Up" usage: when things don't go according to plan, and you have to improvise.

the acronyms are of military origin, and anybody who has been in the military should be familiar with the situations they describe.....

Yeah starting to go crazy again. Cannot add any attachments to my post for last 6 hours. Now the layout is way different like the other day.

Brian

seems to be working again...... just in time to (maybe) award another Marvin the Martian Award......

newbie posts

What about newbie posts waiting for approval? Do we need to send them again?? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back