Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Occaisional can't connect to server errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepItSimpleStupid

Most Helpful Member
No other websites except this one.

Try again (Firefox) always works.

Hope this doesn't mean trouble at your end. Pings are anywhere from 75 to 95 ms. I have a DSL link.
Ping to ISP 31-42 ms.

I would have to find another program that allows the use of the other packet type. Seems like my ISP disabled the type of packets used in Windows tracert. When I had cygwin installed, I could use it with the right options.

Might be my ISP's DNS server hiccuping. Sometimes I've had to use an alternate server. The ISP likes to place an add up when the DNS that you type in is invalid.

The hiccup has only been with ETO, though so that, as you point out, could be a gateway along the route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back